CHCFC Dental at BFMC
Services at this Office include:
X-Rays, Limited Exams, Comprehensive Exams, Emergency Palliative Treatment, Extractions, Restorations, Cleanings, Scaling and Root Planing, Sealant , Fluoride Treatment, Referrals, and more!
How do I receive care here?
- We reserve appointment times in the morning for emergency walk-in appointments.
- Walk in patients can sign up at 7:30am on the posted clipboard outside of our office door. (There is a clipboard with a sign-up sheet hanging up outside of our office door).
- Walk-in appointments are based on a first come, first serve basis. Patients are called in to see the provider in the order that they signed up.
- After signing up, patients are asked to wait in the hospital cafeteria down the hall on the left.
- Our Health Center dental staff will walk down to the cafeteria and retrieve each the patient that signed up once the reception area opens at 8:00am.
- Please do not wait in the hallway, the hospital does not permit patients to spend time in the hallway.